So much more than just a training course!
On completion of your training course through the Meditation Teacher Training College, you will be offered a fully supported career path in partnership with the International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association, completely free!
Through the IMMTA, you will receive all the support and materials you need to set up and succeed in your own holistic practice.
IMTTA Practitioner Registration and Holistic Therapist Career Path
With most training courses your association with the training body ends when your training is completed. When you train with the Meditation Teacher Training College, your journey continues through the IMTTA where you will be assisted to set up and run your own Holistic Wellbeing Business.
Ongoing Support After You Graduate
Unlike many training organisations, we will continue to support and guide you after you graduate, to establish your new career (if you want us to). All graduates also receive an invitation to join the International Meditation Teachers Association (IMTTA) FREE for the first year, as a registered IMTTA Practitioner.
The IMTTA will provide you with resources, support and guidance to assist you in beginning and successfully establishing your new holistic practice. (You can re-register each year after the first free year expires at $220 per year if you wish to receive continuing support and assistance.) You will receive your invitation to join the IMTTA free when you graduate from your training course (Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development) and can start working in your exciting new career immediately. Even if you plan to continue studying, through postgraduate courses, to achieve your Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Masters in Holistic Counselling.
When you complete your training course and register with the IMTTA Graduate Support Program, you will receive many important benefits that will assist you in developing a successful career as a Meditation Teacher and Holistic Counsellor.
Some of these benefits are included in your Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human Development Practitioner Kit, which you will receive during module 10 of your certificate level course. You can read what your practitioner kit contains below.
Registration fees (after your first FREE year) are AU$220 per year and you do not have to accept the offer. If you do not wish to register in the IMTTA Graduates Support Program you will still receive exactly the same training including your complete practitioner kit and your graduation certificates on successful completion of your study course.
You will still be able to teach meditation and practice as a Holistic Counsellor and Chair Yoga Instructor. However, you will not receive regular Practitioners Kit updates and you will not have access to the valuable Business Support Program the IMTTA offers. Nor will you be entitled to join the online practitioner community. However, you will still be able to promote yourself as having completed an IMTTA training course and eligible to join other industry associations.
As a registered IMTTA member you have the distinct advantage of being part of something bigger than your own small business but you retain all the benefits and advantages of being self-employed.
Please note: You will run your own business under your own business name. While it is essential for the professional reputation and wellbeing of every member, that certain rules of conduct need to be adhered to by all members (as outlined in the Code of Ethics ) you retain the freedom to run your business exactly as you choose.
The IMTTA does not require information on how much money you make and does not require a cut of your profits, ever. Your annual membership fee is all you need to pay to receive all the membership benefits, after your first free year. Membership fees ($220 per year) annually and guaranteed to not to rise more than 5% per year.
The IMTTA Graduate Support Program Registration is not compulsory and can be cancelled at any time. Through your IMTTA Membership, you will be able to aces the IMTTA Practitioner Support Dashboard, where your extensive Practitioner Kit will be available for you online.
The IMTTA Practitioner kit contains the following:
- Electronic templates for marketing materials that have been designed by our expert marketing team to make all of your print media advertising, flyers, brochures, posters and business cards professional, simple to use and effective - Just add your own logo and details.
- Your guide book to setting up, marketing and running your own Holistic Wellbeing business
- Class plans and electronic templates for all your lesson plans and student handouts for all of the classes you will be qualified to teach. Including booking forms, disclaimer forms, handouts for your students and even certificates of completion for your own students.
- Electronic templates for a range of teaching aids including posters, PowerPoint presentations and booklets.
The IMTTA Practitioner Support Dashboard will provide you with:
- Unlimited access to the IMTTA Business Mentor support program via telephone and email so that while you work for yourself, you never have to go it alone. You will be able to access support and advice in all matters relating to your business, be it small business management, teaching, coaching, dealing with difficult clients or just providing a sounding board, brainstorming partner and motivation when you need it.
- Regular online training seminars to help you expand.
- Articles and videos on a variety of subjects to help you succeed in growing your own holistic wellbeing business.
- Newsletters, free Library and the College Bookshop.
- Live 'Practitioner Only' Facebook page where you can connect with your peers.
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in group advertising campaigns, expos and festivals to help promote your business in the most cost effective way.
- Listing on the IMTTA web directory to help guide prospective students and clients to your business.
- Regular Practitioner Kit updates.
Basically all the materials, information and ongoing support you will need to start and run your own holistic wellbeing practice, supplied digitally for your convenience, by the creators of your IMTTA training program, Isabelle Cunningham and Kerry Doolan.
All courses are accredited with the IMTTA. These training courses are also IMTA, CMA & IICT accredited and graduates are able to join all of these professional organizations.
Our graduates are recognized in their industry and can easily obtain practitioner insurance. The IMMTA will provide you with guidance in selecting the best insurance company for you, when the time arrives. Here is what some of our graduates have said about their IMTTA Practitioner Kits.