Terms & Policies
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Course fees in full or deposit of standard payment plans must be paid on enrolment.
3. The Meditation Teacher Training College reserves the right to reject any application for enrolment.
4. If your application for enrolment is accepted you will be sent a letter of confirmation and information about starting your training course within 3 days.
5. If your application for enrolment is not accepted for any reason any payment you have made will be refunded in full without delay.
6. Fees are in Australian dollars and are correct as at 15 June 2018 and may change without notice after that date.
7. Graduates will be recommended for registration as IMTTA practitioners at The Meditation Teacher Training College discretion.
1. Enrolment fees and course fees and part course fees paid are non-refundable after 5 days prior to course commencement date.
2. In cases of personal crisis or illness, students may defer their training to a later date or put a hold on their Practitioner membership at the Principal’s discretion.
FaCE TO FACE CourSES:
1. Unless otherwise stated, all classes are held on site at Shop 22, 156 Queen St , Campbelltown. Attendees must attend the required face to face classes to qualify for the accreditation.
1. All online courses have a start and finish date. When enrolling, students must select a start date. Courses must be completed by the times stipulated. Deferments are available on request under special circumstances.
2. Students will be supplied with link to Online Classroom and password via email on the day the course commences.
1. Please advise your teacher if you have any medical concerns which may impede on your ability to attend classes or complete the course.
2. If, during the term you are unable to complete the course due to medical issues, please discuss them with the Principal to apply for a deferral. Deferrals, when accepted, are only available for 12 months from the date of acceptance.